Selecting top 10 exotic beaches in the world is really a tough task. However, we have tried our best to provide you with a list of exotic beaches you would love to explore. So get ready and plan a trip to one of them soon.
Navagio Beach is located on Zakynthos Island and can be reached only by boat. This picture-perfect beach is one of the most-visited sites in Greece. The stunning beach houses wrecks of alleged smugglers and features white sandy beaches, clear blue water and sheer limestone cliffs.
Located at the southern tip of Virgin Gorda, the Baths is third largest island in the British Virgin Islands. Massive granite boulders are found around the beach, and forms spectacular tunnels and grottoes. These amazing sandy beaches are borderd by tropical palms, which adds to the dramatic effect.
Tapuaetai Beach is one of the most –visited beaches of Cook Islands, and offers breath-taking views of the Aitutaki lagooni. At the World Travel Awards that took place in June 2008 in Sydney, this beach was awarded the title of being “Australasia’s Leading Beach”.
Zlatni Rat is most famous beaches in Europe and one of the popular tourist attractions in Croatia. This exotic beach is located near the city of Bol in island of Brach. The shape of this amazing beach changes according to the change in tide, winds and currents.
Ölüdeniz is located on the coastline of Turkey on the Aegean Sea. It is known for its shades of turquoise. This beach is one of the most photographed beaches in the Mediterranean region.
Trunk Bay is located in the United States Virgin Islands and is rated as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world by the National Geographic Society. Trunk Bay beach attracts thousands of cruise ship passengers every year. Amenities available at the beach are snack bars, restrooms, showers, lifeguards and water sports.
Maya Bay is the second largest island among the Phi Phi Islands. This beach boosts superb marine life and is one of the most favorite spots for the divers.
This exotic beach is located on Whitsunday Island. It is 6 kilometer long. The beach has very fine white sand, which is 98 per cent pure silica. This sand is used for designing lens of the Hubble telescope.
Tulum is located on the eastern coast of the Yucatán Peninsula. The tropical beach is one of the top tourist attractions in Mexico and is a perfect heaven for the photographers.
Anse Source D’Argent
Located on La Digue, Anse Source D’Argent is one of the most photographed beaches in the world. The beach has a perfect combination of massive granite boulders bordering the coastline, coconut palms and pink sand beaches.
- Top 10 Beaches of the World
- Top 10 exotic beaches in the World
- Dream holiday in Koh Samui villas
- Kapalua Bay Hotel
- Best San Francisco Beaches
- Best Activities to do in Hawaii
- Best beaches in Oahu, Hawaii
- Brighton Beach: one of the stunning beaches in UK
- Top 5 Beach Getaways in 2016
- Barcelona Beaches – pristine, lively and having great facilities
- Bundoran – Ireland’s Premier Seaside Resort
- Best beaches to visit in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland
- Windsurfing in Gran Canaria
- Things to do in Kusadasi, Turkey
- Four amazing beaches of seashells
- Whale Watching on Maui
- 10 FREE or Nearly Free Thing to Do on Kauai
- Beaching It in the Hawaiian Islands
- Beach Vacation Fun in Fort Myers, Florida
- Thinking holidays to Portugal? Then think beaches, sea and sunshine
- The Watersport Conundrum on Tenerife
- What to See & Do in Algarve
- Top five beaches of Portugal
- Beach Holidays in Algarve
- Holidays to Madeira: The Purple Islands
- Which Beach is Best? – Key West Florida Vs. Myrtle Beach South Carolina
- Folly Beach Vacation
- Holidays to Santorini, Greece
- The Golden Beaches of Ayia Napa – 6 best beaches to explore
- 6 Beaches for People Watching in Southern California
- A guide to Montenegro’s beaches
- Levante Beach – Benidorm, Spain
- Venice Beach Stays True to its Resort Town Roots
- Best Portugal Beach Resorts
- 9 Unusual and Unique Beaches Around The World
- Riserva Dello Zingaro
- Cala Conte, Ibiza, Spain
- Porth Kidney – Resort Free Beach
- Four Must-See Destinations When in Paphos Cyprus
- Things To Do in Corfu, Greece
- Catalina Island – Campers Paradise
- Known For Beach Parties in the Roman Era – Capri, Italy
- Turkey’s Best Beach Holiday Destinations
- Holiday And Travel Guide For Mykonos
- Kaihalulu Beach Maui
- Lake Morat: The Beach of Switzerland
- Corfu Island – a unique Mediterranean experience
- Maui Island Hawaii
- Splendid Canary Islands
- Corfu Beaches – only one of its kinds in Greece
- Best Beaches in Turkey
- Cala Jondal, Ibiza, Spain
- Algarve Portugal – Beach Paradise
- Best Florida Beaches
- Ultimate Beaches of Los Angeles
- The beach of the Wild
- Venice Beach,California
- South Beach, Miami, Florida
- Windansea Beach
- Best Beaches in Hawaii
- Paradise Bay Malta
- Boardwalk Beach Resort
- Baia Chia
- Beach Vacations East Coast
- Best Clothing Optional Beaches in Hawaii
- Brilliant Blue Flag Beaches of Northern Ireland
- Best Beaches in the World
- Siesta Key Beach resort, Florida
- Dewey Beach
- Wrightsville Beach
- Central California’s Best Beaches
- Cayo Costa State Park
- Cannon beach
- Best Myrtle Beach All Inclusive Resorts
- Hanalei Beach, Kauai
- Malibu Beach